**Display recommended products and reviews to your WordPress users based on content from your pages or posts. 2021 new version. **
The Product Recommendations Plugin lets you add related products to any post on your WordPress site. This WordPress related products plugin makes it easy to refer readers to similar products in your store, which are posted on each post or page.
The product recommendations plugin automatically generates related products and shows products based on purchase history. Users can use the plugin to cross sell products and create various product categories as well as a database of related products.
Customize how your product recommendations show in your post by using a simple shortcode. The product recommendation is shown as a widget that includes several related products as images or text, linked to the product page on your WordPress site or an external site. Each term associated with the product within the post can be linked to the product page.
Basic Product Recommendation Plugin Features
- Add related products to your posts
- Unlimited number of products
- Adjust Related Products widget style
Benefits of Going Pro
- Show specific products based on categories
- Locate widget anywhere in the post using a shortcode
- More customization features easily accessible from the plugin settings
- Product term can also have synonyms
- Link and highlight product term or synonyms to the product itself
- Import and export products between sites
- Supports custom posts
- Customize product recommendation widget look and feel
- Add description for each product
- Add weight to prioritize specific products
- Reports and statistics
How to Use the Product Recommendation Plugin
- Show recommendations based on content keywords
- Promote products and receive affiliate commission
- Promote your product lines in your blog posts
attributes, catalog, collection, commerce, content, Context, digital goods, directory, display products, e-commerce, e-shop, ecomerce, ecommerce, inventory, list, list products, listing, online shop, online store, pages, posts, product, product catalogue, product feed, product gallery, product management, product portfolio, product recommendations, product review, product reviews, product tabs, product widget, products, products catalog, review, sales, sell, sellproducts, selling, shop, shoping, shopping, shopping cart, store, widget, woocommerce catalog, wordpress ecommerce, WordPress shopping cart, wordpress store, wp catalog, WP Catalogue, wp e-commerce
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define your terms under the plugin menu item in the administration interface. The title of the page should be the term. The body content should be the definition.
- There is a handful of other optional preferences available in the dashboard.
Contributors & Developers
“CM Product Recommendations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links