Custom Related Products for WooCommerce lets you choose which products should show in the related products area on a product detail page instead of simply showing products from the same category. Take control of your detail views and show the products that you want!
How to use:
- Edit any product. Under Linked Products you will now have a Related Products selector alongside the Cross-Sells and Upsells.
- Select some products and save.
- As long as your theme has a related products section, you’re done! By default all WooCommerce themes have this, so unless your theme specifically disables it you’re all set.
- If you don’t select related products for any product, it will fall back to the WooCommerce default behavior of selecting random products by category. If you’d prefer to show no products you can configure that under WooCommerce > Custom Related Products.
This plugin has been tested with WooCommerce 2.1 through 4.9.
- Download Custom Related Products for WooCommerce.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure under WooCommerce > Custom Related Products
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Related Products for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Related Products for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update to work with the UI rewrite and related post querying rewrite in WooCommerce 3.0.
- Fix an error triggered in admin when a related product couldn’t be found because it was deleted.
- Updated to work with the UI rewrite in WooCommerce 2.3.
- Initial Release