The plugin simply import and export customizer, Widget and content data.
Copyright 2010-2018 Metafizzy
License: MIT license
Demo Import Kit require the use of 3rd party (i.e. external) Gitlab services to store demo data i.e files with extensions such as .zip, .xml, .json.
Demo Import Kit retrieves theme import data remotely from Gitlab using v4 REST API. https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/20724620/repository/files/
Gitlab Repository URL: https://gitlab.com/themeinwp/demo-import
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Using The WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Search for Demo Import Kit * Click Install Now * Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
* Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard * Navigate to the 'Upload' area * Select demo-import-kit.zip from your computer * Click 'Install Now' * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Download demo-import-kit.zip * Extract the demo-import-kit directory to your computer * Upload the demo-import-kit directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory * Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
* Setting Page is located as Appearance-> Demo Import Kit on your Dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Demo Import Kit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org.
- Credits added for Gitlab.
- Language file added.
- Improve Flexibility of use.
- Fixed issue for multisite.
- Increase execution time limit.
- Issue fixed while exporting demo content.
- Minor code updates.