Bootstrap components turned into WordPress editor blocks. Add new functionality to your project. Install and use directly in the editor.
Made for those of us who love working with Bootstrap
- Progress bar.
- Pop over.
- Static carousel.
- Dynamic carousel.
- Carousel Blocks (new!).
HTML markup as well as classes and attributes have been respected to work with Bootstrap in its most recent version (5.2.X).
CSS styles and JS scripts are included, maintaining the layout and behaviors.
Great response on new block-based themes like twenty-twenty two and the twenty-twenty one hybrid themes.
Do you want more? Download the Ekiline theme to have more options in customizing your site.
The author of this plugin will be careful to keep the code as faithful to Bootstrap.
As well as to maintain this development and incorporate new features in each new update.
“I have created this plugin to provide a better web development service to my clients, from a trusted source such as WordPress.”
DevIm: [node v19.1.0, npm 8.19.3, nvm 0.39.3]
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Ekiline Block Collection Actions and blocks based on bootstrap 5.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ekiline-collectiondirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ekiline Block Collection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Ekiline Block Collection” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Ekiline Block Collection” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix classname in dynamic carosuel.
- Improve: Avoid lazy load in dynamic carosuel first image.
- Improve: New carousel, customize slide by slide with existing blocks.
- Fix language descriptions.
- Allow shortcodes in modal block.
- Update language files.
- Fix modal script.
- Refactoring of css styles and js scripts to improve compatibility with themes.
- New options for the dynamic carousel, choose what to show: images, posts or videos.
- In addition you will be able to link each image with the use of the media description field.
- Improve: Extend link control (images). Add options to trigger collapsing, modal or offcanvas.
- Enahnce: Extend link control (buttons). Add options to trigger collapsing, modal or offcanvas.
- Update: Language files.
- WP 6.1 Compatibility Check, works fine with new theme: Twenty Twenty-Three.
- Fix: Toast: title displayed HTML tags.
- Improve: New Offcanvas Block.
- Update: Language files.
- Fix: Carousel title.
- This version is being tested in different online projects, it has not shown difficulties in its operation. It allows adding improvements and new features to the development team.
- Improve: Extend carousel module, added new visual controls.
- Improve: Added information page, admin/themes/About EBC.
- Fix: Carousel static and Carousel dynamic height styles.
- Fix: Compatibility problem, editor gets stuck when select an image/media block.
- Fix: Carousel static, correction when set, add or delete images.
- Improve: Carousel static added show hide caption.
- Improve: Ajust css rules and js for all blocks.
- Improve: Init for bootstrap items.
- Update: Readme information.
- Update banner and icon images