FAQs provide you an easiest way to add & retrieve Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for your website.
- Create as many FAQ as you want
- Create FAQ Categories
Also, you may choose the UI style you want to display FAQ on your site
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
- Also you can read more about the plugin & its development at Think201 Labs
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/faqs and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [faqs.zip](TODO: URL to be inserted)
- Upload the ‘faqs.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Work flow Explained
Once FAQs plug-in is installed and activated, you can see FAQs on the sidebar menu section.
- Start adding FAQs information from Dashboard page by clicking on Add New FAQ.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
Contributors & Developers
“FAQs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FAQs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Minor issues fixing
- Links & content added.
- Compatibility check.