Mighty Pros and Cons is a Gutenberg block which allows you to create highly responsive and attractive Pros and Cons table in your WordPress blog post or page.
You don’t need to have coding or any specific technical skill to use this plugin. It’s simple and clean UI lets you create the responsive table easily. You just need to add the values and you are done.
- It is highly responsive.
- Three predefined templates
- Option to Show or Hide the title and Button.
- Option to select the border type, Border color or even the border size.
- Option to change the background color.
- Option to select the HTML Tag for Title of the table to make it more SEO friendly.
- Option to Open Link in New Tab and add NoFollow tag on Button link.
- Lightweight, it is not adding extra useless code to your website.
- You can create rounded, square or round call to action button.
Pros & Cons for Classic Editor
We have also developed this plugin for Classic editor as well. You can have a look on WP Pros & Cons plugin.
- Open up the terminal
- Navigate to the plugin’s root directory
- npm install
- npm start
Font Awesome Free
FontAwesome Free is free, open source, and GPL friendly.
* License: https://fontawesome.com/license/free (Icons: CC BY 4.0, Fonts: SIL OFL 1.1, Code: MIT License)
* Source: https://fontawesome.com
हे प्लगइन 1 ब्लॉक प्रदान करते
- Mighty Pros & Cons
mighty-pros-cons.zip to the
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Activate the plugin from wordpress plugins page.
4. Now to to your editor, and select the Mighty Pros & Cons Block and start add content.
1. Go to plugins page in admin.
2. Click on Add New button.
3. Search for “Mighty Pros & Cons”.
4. Click install on Mighty Pros & Cons.
5. Activate the plugin.
6. Now to to your editor, and select the Mighty Pros & Cons Block and start add content.
नेहमी विचारले जाणारे प्रश्न
How do I use this plugin?
Can I use this block with any WordPress theme?
Yes, you can use this Gutenberg block with any of theme. It is fully compatible with almost all the themes. Still if you will have any issue, feel free to post us.
Do I need Gutenberg to use Mighty Pro & Cons?
Yes offcourse. This is a Gutenberg block and you will need to activate Gutenberg editor to use this plugin.
How can I use its feature with Classic editor?
Sorry, you can’t use this plugin for Classic Editor, but we have another same plugin which is developed for Classic editor. You can have a look on WP Pros & Cons plugin.
योगदानकर्ते आणि विकसक
“Mighty Pros & Cons” हे मुक्त स्रोत सॉफ्टवेअर आहे. पुढील लोक या प्लगइनच्या निर्मितीत योगदान केले आहे.योगदानकर्ते
- Fixed: Minor Bug Fixed on Mobile
- Fixed: Icons Alignment Issues
- Added: Icons size control
- Added: Verdict Text Controls
- Fixed: Uneditable Pros & Cons
- Fixed: Aligned Tick and Times Icons with Text
- Fixed: Underlined button text
- Fixed: Icons size issue
- Updated: Removed FontAwesome CDN
- Added: Notice for older WordPress Version without Gutenberg
- Added: Option to choose title for content tag
- Fixed new line issues when using paragraph
- Few more bug fixes and improvements.
This is the new plugin. So you not need to upgrade this yet.