This plugins adds basic WooCommerce compatibility to Responsive Theme Blvd themes and Jump Start.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the goal of this plugin is not to add anything stylistically to WooCommerce, but just to put the pieces in place, giving you a solid, structural starting point for your WooCommerce shop running on your Theme Blvd theme.
What does this plugin actually do?
- Adds appropriate Theme Blvd HTML markup to wrap the main content of WooCommerce shop pages.
- Replaces WooCommerce pagination with Theme Blvd framework’s pagination.
- Adds WooCommerce pages into Theme Blvd breadcrumb structure (only in Theme Blvd framework v2.2+).
- Adds frontend stylesheet to tame any Bootstrap styles that conflict with WooCommerce (only in Theme Blvd framework v2.2+).
- Adds options for selecting sidebar layouts for various WooCommerce scenarios (i.e. Sidebar Left, Sidebar Right, or Full Width).
- Adds custom “WooCommerce Sidebar” widget area that is incorporated into all WooCommerce pages.
- Adds option to Theme Blvd “Page Options” that allows you to “force” a static page to be a WooCommerce page. — For example, if you have a page where you want the WooCommerce sidebar layout and sidebar applied that’s not a designated WooCommerce page, you can select it here.
theme-blvd-woocommerce-patchfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After installing, you’ll have a new panel of options added at Appearance > Theme Options > WooCommerce.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Theme Blvd WooCommerce Patch” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed breadcrumbs bug on product pages using pagination.
- Added overall compatibility for Theme Blvd framework v2.2+.
- Added options for assigning custom sidebar layouts to WooCommerce pages at Appearance > Theme Options > WooCommerce.
- Added Theme Blvd pagination support on WooCommerce shop/archive pages.
- Added Theme Blvd Breadcrumbs support (Theme Blvd framework v2.2+ only).
- Added frontend stylesheet to tame some Bootstrap styling before WooCommerce styles (Theme Blvd framework v2.2+ only).
- This is the first release.