A simple plugin to provide a visual reminder of the state of 3 WP flags. Serves 2 purposes:
- I wanted to learn more about plugin writing
- I keep forgetting the setting of those flags as I go about updating sites.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Toolbar flags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Cleaned up documentation contact info
- Added Plugin Directory assets
- Dropped PressTrends support
- Renamed based class (prep for core unification)
- Bumped readme.txt to current release versions
- Non-essential upgrade to re-connect with the SVN deployment process
- Corrected a “divide by zero” issue inside the PressTrends code (which only occurs if you’re using WordPress without a blog).
- Fixed version numbering
- Added PressTrends support
- Selected GPLv2 license
- Initial version of plugin