With this plugin it’s very easy to add the grid system from Twitter Bootstrap to the tinymce editor.
You can place your content wherether you want.
Feather Icons: http://colebemis.com/feather/
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the grid buttons at the tinymce
- Select grid dynamic
Contributors & Developers
“Tiny Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tiny Grid” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added options page
- Load grid system at frontend
- Change between Bootstrap 3 & 4
- Added lg, md, sm, xs selection
- Added popup window
- 2, 3, 4 grid layout
- Very first version of this plugin.